Blog

Favorites

About Me

Couponing is fun... and profitable!

Be sure to check back often for the latest and greatest deals in lower Westchester County, New York.

Thanks for Visiting,
Vinny

I took a couple of weeks off...

Friday, May 1, 2009 - - 0 Comments

I started this blog for a few reasons -- but primarily because I hadn't been working for some time and needed something productive to do. Well of course the second I get a new job (temping unfortunately) I forget all about the blog! I also got "yelled at" for making posts that were worded a little too close for comfort by another blogger (if that makes sense). Anyway, I lost my confidence. So I decided to take a break from blogging, focus on getting another regular job and in general, move on. I even stopped clipping coupons!

Thankfully that didn't last long! It was like the deals and coupon match-ups were jumping off the page of my local grocery circulsr last week! They were calling to me. So I'm back. I hope you're happy -- because I sure am!

So enjoy and if please feel free to drop me a line to let me know how I'm doing!

Thanks,
Vinny

This entry was posted on 11:38 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: